Filofax Fluro PINK

20:38

Back in Hong Kong and i'm jet lagged..! It's 4:30 am and I'm still awake!
I miss being around my family..! :(

I've finally received my fluro pink filofax on monday!
Thanks All-pens! (ebay seller) I received it on the day as expected! 
I love receiving parcels/postage!

I hadn't had the time to decorate my Filofax, only stuck a bit of Washi tape around a few pages and thats all. However! Now that i'm back in Hong Kong i can try hunt down some cute stationery!  

My plans:
#1. Hunt down for stationery! Washi tape... 
#2. Enjoy some good ol' Hot pot/foood!
#3. Relax & pimp out my Filofax!


Do anyone know where i'm able to buy washi tape in Hong Kong? I know Log-On sells them but usually Log-on products are over priced.
Thanks!!



Love, 
Kat! 

xx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe

Followers